Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Saturday, October 20th Will go down in Infamy (womp, womp, wooooooomp)

I am afraid to say it folks, but a beloved gift store that featured the fun, funky and fabulous will be closing it's doors forever this Saturday due to "personal reasons".

Their window displays- genious. The baby section- adorable. Gifts galore, period.


A little off topic, but Gratitude's Floral and Gift, which was located on Mineral Point Rd closed earlier this month. Fleurishes, another flower and gift shop on University, closed this month as well. What is going on here? Corporate grocery stores and Big Box retailers takin all the business? I'm going to do a little research on this. In the meantime...RIP TICKLED PINK

1 comment:

rm said...

Yes,it is sad to see your favorite business close. I was in business for myself for 12+ years until last summer and I run into past customers and they tell of how much they miss seeing me all the time. Anyway, if you ever get to the Fort Atkinson area, check out Funky's and thier sister store across the street, Soap and Pepper. Outstanding selection and staff. Great blog!!